COOK INLET TRIBAL COUNCIL, INC.
Administrative Support I/II/III
C2 (I/II), C3 (III)
The Administrative Support is responsible for directing and coordinating the overall administrative support functions for Recovery Service continuum of care. The Administrative Support is also responsible for program data collection, such as GPRA and satisfactions and maintaining input to Alaska’s Automated Information Management System (AKAIMS) for ASAP, OCS and Drug Court requirements by retrieving information from collected documents and the Recovery Services Case Management System (RSCMS). This position will collaborate with Human Resources and Accounting on an administrative level.
Duties and Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Completes all duties as the Human Resources Liaison that includes but not limited to - completing HR paperwork for the RS department (PAR, Separation of Employment Form, Vacancy Request, and all other related forms to include conducting Reference checks for department vacancies).
- Accounting Liaison - completing check requests and assisting with coding, preparing travel per diems for all staff traveling, petty cash, preparing Expense Reports and handling all follow-up communication related to expenses for the RS Departments.
- Administers and conducts follow-up interviews, satisfaction surveys and exit interviews, following prescribed protocols to ensure proper tracking to all Recovery Services Programs and submit to Data Evaluation Team.
- Coordinate and organize activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and all department activities, as directed by the Administrative Supervisor.
- Prepare letters; edit documents, and other correspondence for mailings as requested.
- Drive to vendors to shop for supplies as needed. Anticipate all supply needs keeping Recovery Services fully stocked.
- Support Administrative Supervisor; to include but no limited to, administrative tasks throughout Recovery Services for multiple locations.
- Responsible for all scans, labeling and uploaded documents to Scan Drive and the RSCMS and review that all documents are correct; documents are completed accurately prior to being uploaded to charts.
- Support front desk duties, at all RS locations, at time of need.
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Consistently perform all duties/responsibilities of Administrative Support I with a high level of proficiency.
- Completes all duties as the Legal Liaison that includes but not limited to - obtaining and releasing client information to external and internal agencies, in accordance with 42CFR, Part 2, and HIPAA, in collaboration with CITC’s Legal department and the Recovery Services Senior Director.
- Enter and ensure AKAIMS requirements with ASAP, OCS and Drug Court reporting is inputted into AKAIMS, per established timeframes.
- Attend meetings as it pertains to job responsibilities.
- Verifying all scanning, labeling and uploaded documents in RSCMS are correct; documents are completed accurately.
- Daily support the Administrative Supervisor with completing internal and external documents; to include but not limited to, check request, invoices, scheduling, and special projects.
- Support hiring process for all RS positions.
- Consistently perform all duties/responsibilities of Administrative Support I/II with a high level of proficiency.
- Review and ensure all clinical electronic health record information is accurate and related to legal subpoena; assure all information meets 42 CFR, Part 2 and HIPAA regulations
- Oversees that the follow-up rate is maintained per Goals Grid and accordance to Grant regulations.
- Power User for AKAIMS (ASAP, OCS and Drug Court) reporting
- Liaison between State AKAIMS and attend all AKAIMS meetings and trainings
- Review and provide quality assurance to all AKAIMS entries
- Provide initial and ongoing training for administrative support; to include but not limited to, AKAIMS entry and how to administer follow-up and satisfaction survey.
- Cross check that scanned, labeled and uploaded of documents are completed correctly and timely
- Support Senior Director in the absence of the Administrative Supervisor.
Internal / External Relations:
- Participates as an active member of the administrative team.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with CITC staff and personnel of other partnering organizations.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times while displaying a professional disposition.
- Excellent public contact and telephone etiquette and professional presence.
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work well in a multi-task environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to develop skills to prioritize workload.
- Flexible and understanding of changing priorities.
- Experience with PCs and standard office equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and work-related
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal
- Familiar with Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office business software.
- Good grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
- High school diploma or GED.
- (I) Minimum one (1) one year working in an Administrative support role.
- (II) Minimum two (2) years’ experience working in an Administrative support role.
- (III) Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in an Administrative support role, Associate’s degree in Business Administration, or related field, a minimum one (1) year experience in data collection and entry, and a minimum one (1) year experience in interning into AKAIMS.
- Valid Alaska driver’s license and be insurable under CITC’s automotive insurance.
- Continued employment is contingent upon receipt of a satisfactory report from a state and federal background check.
Preference shall be given to eligible and qualified Alaska Native/American Indian applicants pursuant to PL 93-638 Indian Self-Determination Act.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.